We at, Anand Shakar & co. are Auditors of a cross – section of traders and industrialist of all size and nature. We execute audit work of our clients strictly in accordance with audit norms and extend our fallet Co-operation while auditing the accounts of an organization we study their working systems, nature and volume of business and advise suitable charges and make valuable suggestions to promote efficiency, achieve better results and same. Taxes wherever possible unlike our other counterparts we do not believe in raising superfluous quarries and unnecessarily trouble the client to prove our importance. We make it a point to complete the audit work in the least possible time with the least botheration to our patrons. We always endeavor to see that our client are benefited from our services in the true sense.
Our Auditing services include:-
- Financial statement audit
- Regulatory compliance & reporting
- Assistance on capital market transactions
- Independent controls & systems process assurance
- Internal audit
- Regular audits
- Follow up audits
- Consultation reviews
- Special investigations
The Internal Audits that we conduct comprises of :
- Outsourcing or Co-sourcing of Internal Audit
- Strategic Review Of Internal Audit Departments
- Establishing an Internal Audit Function
- Accounting procedures manual
- Reconciliation problem resolution While Conducting internal audits we devise means and suggest methods to properly shameless and streamline the working processes advise maintenance of appropriate internal records , to keep fool – proof emanatory records, introduce cross-check system of money and material handling, and plan different strategies for their overall improvement.
Auditing & Assurance Services
We provide comprehensive auditing & assurance services to clients in different spheres of business. Our services include:
- Statutory Audit: of both Public and Private Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, PSU’s, firms and Sole-Proprietor’s
- Internal Audit: Focus is to ensure strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas.
- Tax Audit: To prepare report in Form 3CA/3CB including